Monday, May 19, 2008

Final entry - including calendar at last!


This has been a fantastic journey and I would really like to thank the organisers for the clear, concise and easily followed paths they have taken us down. I have learned so much although as others have already said I don't know how much our IT people will let us actually use in the library. I have been so keen and talkative about this that there are several other people who are keen to have a go so I was pleased to hear that you are keeping the site open at least until the end of the year. Now onto the survey ...

1 comment:

pls@slnsw said...

Congratulations - you have finished the program and are now in the Prize Draw!

And thank you for your 'endorsement' of Learning 2.0. We would love everyone in NSW public libraries to have a go.

Victoria